RANT: verb 1 : to talk in a noisy, excited, or declamatory manner 2 : to scold vehemently transitive senses : to utter in a bombastic declamatory fashion - rant·er noun - rant·ing·ly /'ran-ti[ng]-lE/ adverb

Monday, August 29, 2005

Hurricane

A New Orleans Blog is giving current reports of what's happening, without scare tactics.

A friend from FL was joking this weekend that if I lived in a hurricane zone, I'd be one of the people standing in the storm with a camera.

No, I wouldn't. As much as I love storms, if that kind of weather hit where I lived I'd have long since hightailed it out of the path of the storm, taking as many people with me as I could pursuade to go. I wouldn't want to watch that storm, knowing people would die in it.

My heart goes out to the people trapped in the path of the storm, and their loved ones.

-Peregrine

0 They Have Spoken:

Post a Comment

<< Home